Our Vision is to become the global leader in Sustainable Development.
Our Mission is to seek and exploit investment opportunities in Sustainable Development.
Temic Energy Limited, is a private Limited Liability Company, incorporated under the Companies Act, Cap 486 of the laws of the Republic of Kenya, CPR/2012/67450; Physical Address: Savvprint Building, Mirema Drive off Thika Road, Behind Safari Park Hotel, next to United States International University, Nairobi, Kenya; Mailing Address: Post Office Box 22350 Tom Mboya Street 00400, Nairobi, Kenya; T/F: +254-020-8562892/8561749, M: +254-729-252856/+254-722-335410, Email: email@example.com Website: www.temicenergy.com Skype: temic.energy
We are a global trading and investments company, with a special focus on Sustainable Development and we are structured into Eight (8) main divisions –
- Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas;
- Infrastructure & Communication;
- Real Estate & Building Construction (Affordable Housing & Mixed Use Developments);
- Agribusiness (Food Security);
- Manufacturing & Industry (Innovation & Value Addition);
- Commodities Trading, Transport & Logistics;
- Public & Private Finance (Commercial & Investment Banking, Sovereign Development Finance and Investor Relations Advisory Services);
- Government Relations and Corporate Social Responsibility (Impact Investments – Health, Education, Social Services & Environment).
Under these Eight (8) main divisions, the company is able to pursue diverse macro projects and varied entrepreneurship & charitable interests, both locally and internationally by employing a Consortium-Based approach, involving forming and developing local and international partnerships and affiliations with some of the most respected entities in the world.
The company has realized that by using this consortium based approach, where each consortium member handles a particular division of the company, it is able to venture far and wide, in the sectors in which it operates.